Monday, December 10, 2007

Maddie and Evie

Last week Evie had a playdate with her little friend Maddie. We first met Maddie's parents when we did a birthing class together. Maddie and Evie are only a few days apart in age.
Above is a picture of Maddie and Evie together when they were seven weeks old. And here we have pictures of the two now, at almost 18 months.



As you can see, they were really sweet together giving kisses and hugs. There was only a little bit of struggle over sharing toys. That comes with the age, I guess.

This week are very excited to welcome Grandma Nan to the Netherlands. She will be arriving Thursday and will be staying for almost a week. Aunt Kay is also coming Saturday and will be staying until after the new years. It is going to be a very fun week and month!!!

1 comment:

PortlandPaw said...

My god, I now know what happened to my Elizababy from 1986 -- she's been cloned! I can't wait to see my Eviebaby again!

Love and Christmas cheer from Grampy Dave