Friday, October 7, 2011

My Hero

This week is Children's Book Week in the Netherlands. The theme this year is heroes. For school Evie had to say who her hero is and why. She answered with Papa, because he hung up my nightlight and I really wanted that.
It's true. For weeks Evie would ask every day when she was finally going to get a nightlight. We had her old moon nightlight from her bedroom, we just hadn't hung it up yet. About four weeks ago Tom hung it up. Evie has been so happy ever since!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wat een leuke foto's en verhaaltjes!!! Jullie hebben ondanks de vele regenbuien leuke dingen gedaan in de vakantie!Dank je wel Liz voor de update! Tot snel, dikke kus voor jullie allemaal. En het bedlampje is inderdaad heel erg mooi!

PortlandPaw said...

Hey, Tom, will you come by and hang up my nightlight? I get so scared at night! Gramma Nan, too!