Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More England

We arrived in Sheffield on Friday morning.
After having lunch at an little sandwich shop, we all took a walk down to the center of town.  Along the way we stopped at the Botanical Gardens. 

The men hit up a pub, while the ladies went shopping, of course.  Instead of making the 1.5 hour walk back to the hotel, we hitched a ride in a real English taxi.
Sunday afternoon we had a couple hours to ourselves before the plane back to Holland.  We went for a walk and took lots of pictures and simply enjoyed the sunny weather.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is incredibly cute! I love the animation in the blog title of your family :) I noticed your visit to my blog on the stats and curiousity got the best of me. I'm glad I did because, again, I think your blog is very nice. I've added you to my favorites :)

Thanks for visiting & stop by again soon!
Isabella