Saturday, October 31, 2009

Updates!

As mentioned Tuesday, Grandma Nan was supposed to arrive this week. And she did!!! She has been here now four days, and we're having a blast. Liz and Grandma have been quilting, cooking, and resting. What more is there?

Liz had some oral surgery Wednesday to remove a wisdom tooth. That was less than fun. The pain swelling does look like it's subsiding now though, so that's good.

Our early bloomer Felix hit yet another milestone yesterday. He now crawls FORWARDS! You heard correctly, folks. Not even a half year and this kid has six teeth and is crawling.

We have only taken ten pictures since Grandma's arrival, so making a selection was pretty easy.
Evie and Grandma watching Snow White together.

Apparently Evie makes a great pillow. They snuggle so well together.

Felix with Grandma.

The Grandma-Mama sweat shop.

Aren't they cute!

Tonight is Halloween. We plan on going trick or treating again in the neighborhood. Evie still hasn't decided whether she'll be a princess or spiderman, So check back soon to find out what it is!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh my gosh, I love it!!! I am jealous I'm not there with you ladies! The picture of Mum sleeping on Evie is priceless!! Mum looks great, the kids are beautiful, and as always, so are you :) I'm excited to see which costume Evie chooses! I feel like she'll probably decide one thing, and half way through the night decides she needs to change into the other costume... :)

LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL!!!

Linda White said...

DEar E Baby, Dad is here and says I will blow you away with this. You know I couldn't do this without him, but he is going to tutor me! So look out! Loved the pictures of the Felix and Evie and Mom dozing. Love you all, and hope for Xmas visit. Linda